Monday, January 13, 2014

Framing

This photo was taken in Cancun, Mexico. The sun is reflecting on to part of the building, making it a focal point. It is in the bottom corner of the picture so it doesn't obstruct the scenery.

This picture of a lawn chair was also taken in Mexico. I think it's really cool how most of the picture is blurry, except the part to the left. It draws a viewers eye straight there, instead of being drawn to an obvious subject in the middle of the shot. 
This is a picture I took of the Mayan Ruins. I think the off-centered angle makes the shot more interesting. Also, the subject isn't directly in the middle of the shot.
I took this picture at the lake. I like how it gives sort of a birds-eye view. Also, the pier is placed to the right of the frame, and appears much smaller since it's in the distance.
This is a picture I took of a plant. I like how the plant takes up the whole frame, but the viewers eyes are drawn to the middle of the plant, which isn't in the center of the shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment